Your support helps keep our site running! We might earn a small referral fee when you purchase from links in this post, at no extra cost to you, which we REALLY appreciate. All opinions remain our own as always.
Big Things Are Coming in 2020!
Watch This Space!
We have so many exciting things in store for 2020!
We’ve been hard at work putting together some awesome tools to help you rock your business this new year!
So many new things are coming- downloadables, tools and how-to’s, so that you can build your strongest business ever… and of course get that work-life balance down so you have time to sit back and enjoy the results of all your hard work!
Keep checking our page for new tutorials and how-to’s (and of course our awesome business articles) on:
– Excel for Business & Finance
– R programming & data analysis
– Building regression models, cleaning data, filtering data, and more data, data, data!
– How to utilize GGplot, SQL & more!
It’s going to be a FANTASTIC 2020 filled with so many ways for YOU to use data and technology to build your best business (and life) ever!
Some of the ARTICLES we are working on for our 2020 roll-out:
1. How to optimize your Amazon store for success- from keywords to accounting tips
2. Etsy tips and tricks to rock those handmade & craft businesses
3. Branding and business basics, from your strategic vision to designing your brand
4. Budgeting your business & personal life to save money with ease
5. Must have (FREE) tools & courses for entrepreneurs and small businesses
And in the meantime, check out some of our newest articles & tutorials:
How one company identified top performing employees, including most admired staff and mentors, to boost workplace satisfaction & productivity.
How one company analyzed their sales data and implemented targeted strategies to drastically improve sales growth within their organization.
How one company improved customer service and reduced cancellations by identifying customer demographics for targeted service.
Understanding your fixed costs and variable costs can help determine if your business is making a profit or accidentally losing money.
Learn what mistakes most service based businesses make- and how to fix them! These 3 mistakes are the most common for busy entrepreneurs.
How we helped one gas company save lives with a reliable way to process gas line sensor data and identify potential gas leaks.