Return Policy of OWLlytics
Here at OWLLytics, all members or registrations of any course are entitled to a 7-day refund period for ALL transactions.
To qualify for a refund, you MUST complete the following:
- Cancel your membership BEFORE you ask for a refund.
- That you send us identifying information about who you are to our dedicated support email (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can confirm what account in our system is yours and that it was you that bought it.
NOTE: Please read all instructions & follow them carefully. If you accidentally skip a step, it can delay or prevent your ability to get a refund.
Please follow all instructions, they are required to be eligible for a refund. We cannot be held responsible if these steps are not followed & you are not refunded or charged again (for recurring payments).
Thank you & we appreciate you taking the time to read these instructions carefully!
*note: If you made a ONE-TIME payment purchase, go directly to Step 2.*
Step 1: Cancel Your Membership (REQUIRED FOR RECURRING MONTHLY MEMBERSHIPS)
IF you purchased any course(s) using a recurring monthly payment option, YOU MUST cancel your membership FIRST.
To access the cancellation page, follow these instructions:
- Navigate to the Student Dashboard (you must log in).
- Click the “Order History” link at the top of the page.
- From the list of orders, click “View Order” for to see your recurring subscription.
- On the order management screen, click the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- A confirmation message will appear, confirm the confirmation to cancel your subscription.
- The subscription will now move from “Active” to “Pending Cancellation.” This will allow you to continue accessing the course until the next payment is due. When the next payment is due the subscription will be move to “Cancelled” and you will officially be unenrolled from the course or membership, and no further payments will be attempted.
Please note that this is not optional, you must cancel your membership to be eligible for a refund.
Step 2: Email An Eligible Refund Request To These 2 Emails Addresses (REQUIRED)
To get your refund, you must send us an email to our support email address (email@example.com) answering the following 5 questions.
Answering all 5 questions is not optional & is required to be eligible for a refund:
- Why you decided to refund your membership.
- The email address that you registered with your account (sometimes members use secondary emails instead of their primary emails when registering so please keep this in mind, thank you).
- Your full name (first & last name).
- The date you first registered with our membership.
- Your username.
Again please note that to process your refund you must answer all 5 questions. This is not optional.
We don’t ask for this information to make refunds difficult: we ask for it so that we can verify it IS you that wants the refund & your account terminated.
We also ask for this information so we can identify which transaction is yours and ensure that you DO get your money back ASAP.
By answering these questions, it will allow you to get your refund sooner, so thank you for taking the time to complete them.
Once we receive your email we will initiate your refund ASAP. We unfortunately cannot control how long it will take your bank to process it: for some members, it is overnight. For some members, it has taken up to 10 business days, this is completely dependent upon which bank you use and their individual processes – sorry! Please note our staff members work these hours:
- Monday-Friday 9am-5pm in Spain (+1 GMT). Please note this means that when it is Friday afternoon in the USA, it is Saturday in Spain. And when it is Sunday afternoon in the USA, it is Monday in Spain.
- They do not work official Spanish or US public holidays.
- Support emails & refund requests are answered within 1-2 business days.
Not sure what time it is in Spain? Finding out is easy! https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/spain
Even if we do not reply to your email immediately, as long as we receive it within 168 hours of your last transaction, it WILL be refunded.
What Transactions Are Eligible For A Refund
You are allowed to refund any transaction within 7 days (168 hours) that it is charged. You must email us before the cut-off period. If you do not email us within 168 hours, your transaction will not be eligible for a refund. We will look at the date & time of the email received to see if it was sent within 168 hours of the transaction. It is not based on when we read the email: it is based on when it is sent/received.
Please note: we have had some members email us, saying that they never logged into their accounts, requesting that they claim a refund after this 7-day period.
Unfortunately even if you do not access the materials, we do not offer refunds after this 7-day period.
We give all members 7 days to decide whether the course is right for them & if it isn’t, for any reason, we are happy to offer a refund on any transactions made within this time. As we open up all content immediately & do not gate it, we do need to be strict about this & we truly appreciate your understanding.
We’re sad to see you go: but hope you learned something new while you were here. Thank you for joining & taking the time to watch our videos!
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Refund Policy, do not hesitate to contact us.
OWLlytics.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. OWLlytics.com also participates in affiliate programs with various other sites and is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.
Get In Touch